Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Triple Whammy Thanksgiving

December 1, 2014

Hola peeps,
Tomorrow is transfers....I'm staying in Corpus Christi with Sister Haynes!!!!! This will be my 4th transfer in Corpus and my 3rd transfer with Sister Haynes. I am excited!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving(s)! Sister Haynes and I had 3 meal appointments and we finished every single one of them. All 10,000 calories worth. It was slightly torturous, but every meal was delicious, so I can't really complain. Our first Thanksgiving was with a woman who isn't even an investigator, but she loves the missionaries. She wants us to come over for Christmas, too. :) Our other two Thanksgivings were with the Bishop and another awesome family in the ward. Because I'm in an area full of white people, our Thanksgivings were pretty traditional. The most unique thing I ate was Hawaiian stuffing and "armadillo eggs". Armadillo eggs are like jalapeno poppers covered in hamburger meat. It was yummy!
I am excited to serve another 6 weeks here in Corpus! And I'm super excited to be with Sister Haynes again!
Feliz Navidad, y'all!
Love
Hermana Angus