Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Todavia estoy en Beeville!

March 2, 2015

Hola y'all!
I'm still in Beeville with Sister Ferguson! I'm happy that we're still together. We get along really well and I honestly love training. I hope I get to do it again during my mission.
This week was transfers, which means that we have a new sister in the apartment. I actually lived with this sister when I first came to the mission, and so I was really excited to see her again. Her name is Sister Cumberland. It has been 6 transfers (9 months) since I last lived with her. During the first few hours of being together again, Sister Cumberland said to me, "You are so different Sister Angus. You are so happy now. I can't believe how much you've changed. You seem so much more open." That was the highest compliment for me. It's hard to view change within yourself because it's so slow (and you're around yourself 24/7). Sometimes I wonder if I really am changing on my mission. Was I really being more obedient? Was I really becoming a leader?
It really helped to see that the things that I have been trying to change are actually happening. I do feel a lot more open recently and I am truly happy. Missions are awesome!
Love

Hermana Angus