Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Halfway Mark . . . .

February 2, 2015

Hey family,
This week marks 9 months in the mission.....I can't believe it. It freaks me out to think that I'm halfway done with my mission. When I started my mission in May, I honestly thought I would never make it to this point; but now that it's here, I wish I were a greenie again! If sister missioanries could extend their missions and serve for two years, I would do it. I love being a missionary and I have learned so much during my time here so far. This work is hard and often very stressful, but I've never felt so accomplished and happy in my life. Aw, I just love it!
I am determined to make the most of the second half of my mission! I'm so grateful for the Savior and for His perfect gospel. The more I learn and study the gospel, the more I realize how much I still have to learn. The gospel is endless!
I love you all and I'm so thankful for you support of my mission. Enjoy your week!
Love,
Hermana Angus