Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Transfers . . . dun dun DUN!

February 23, 2015

Hey y'all!
Tomorrow we have transfers, and we still haven't heard if I'm leaving or staying. I would love to stay and continue training Sister Ferguson, so hopefully it goes my way! We were supposed to know about transfers yesterday, but I guess our mission president is receiving last minute revelation, and that's why we don't know transfers yet! I have learned a lot of patience through transfers. haha.
This week we helped build a house again and it was fun/scary. I love Beeville and how quirky it is. A ton of the members of the ward are best friends with Amish people. They are always helping the Amish out and driving them wherever they need to go. It's interesting, but I love my mission. Texas is awesome! I love y'all and I guess I'll tell you where I'm at in my next letter! Enjoy all that snow! :)

Love

Hermana Angus