Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Feliz Navidad

December 22, 2014

FELIZ NAVIDAD Y'ALL!
I'm so excited to talk to my family on Christmas! It's going to be so fun!
We had our Christmas Zone Conference on Thursday, and all of the missionaries in Laredo and Corpus Christi came to our Stake Center for it. It was so fun! I love Christmas time in the mission! We had a great training by our mission president, and then we did some goofy skits, and opened gifts. Each missionary's family sent packages to the mission office, and we did a mission-wide gift exchange. I don't know why, but when I was opening my gifts, I wanted to cry. I started thinking about how someone's mom put this package together for me, which then made me think of my mom. I'm such a softy! Christmas Conference was a lot of fun. I'm kind of sad I only get one on my mission.
As far as missionary work goes, we are do not have any investigators. We decided to stop teaching Adela, which was sad, but she told us she is not ready for baptism. Darn coffee! But Sister Haynes and I are staying positive and are really happy right now, despite how much our area is struggling. We are full of animo and are having a lot of fun here in Corpus!
I'm so grateful for this time of year and for the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ! He is the reason for the season!
I hope you all have a great Christmas! I love you!

Love
Hermana Angus