Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Chocolate is Padre

February 16, 2015

Hola y'all,
How's the weather up there??? It's pretty nice here in Texas. Some days are colder than others, but overall it's nice. We bike a lot right now and it's fun.
Nothing too exciting happened this week, but I never knew the missionaries received so much love on Valentine's Day. We had members showering us with gifts (no complaints there)!
I read Ben's letters and I have to laugh about Ben's greenie getting hit by a car. That' super scary, but I love how his companion handled it. Talk about having a good attitude! haha.
This is the last week of the transfer. I think I'm staying in Beeville, but you never know. I will tell y'all next week.
I found Sister Ferguson's weakness. She is completely obsessed with chocolate. Whenever she is having a bad day, I can just give her chocolate and it completely changes her. She like those Snickers commercials. You're not you when you're hungry. haha. I'm not kidding, she goes from angry and overwhelmed to pleasant and optisimistic in like 2 seconds. It's super nice as a trainer, because I know how to fix every problem! haha.
Anyways, I love Beeville and I love my companion. We make a good team and I am so grateful that I am her trainer. I love being a trainer. It helps to have a great greenie, so she makes my job easy!
Texican word of the week: padre. It means awesome.
Have a padre week!
Love

Hermana Angus