Friday, October 3, 2014

Last Week of the Transfer!


August 25, 2014
Hey family!

This week was a good! Our mission president has to go to Salt Lake for a mission president conference (or something like that) and so this transfer is only five weeks long, instead of six. This will be the last week of the transfer!! Sister Nail has been in Corpus Christi since February, so people keep telling her she's probably leaving. But I hope she stays another transfer so she can continue teaching John and see him be baptized. He's won't be back until after transfers, and it would break everyone's hearts if she left!

I was asked to give a talk in Sacrament meeting yesterday! Hooray for on-the-spot talks!! When I bore my testimony about missionary work and how important it is, I realized just how much my mission is changing me. My testimony just keeps growing and I am learning so much as a missionary. I already love the people here and I appreciate all that the members do to help the work go forward.

Sister Nail and I are working hard in our area! I'm sorry this letter is super short and boring (kind of like last week), but I promise I will have lots to report on next week! Stay tuned! I love y'all!
Love

Hermana Angus