Friday, October 3, 2014

Small World!


September 8, 2014
Hello y'all,

I am not training this transfer (phew!), but I do have a new companion! Her name is Sister Haynes and she is from La Grande, Oregon. Finally someone not from Los Angeles! haha. We actually were in the MTC together and lived in the same house in Mexico City!! We were freaking out when we found out we were going to be companions. But wait, there's more! Crazy connection: Sister Haynes used to live in Boulder, Colorado and is cousins with Denica Hill. We discovered that we knew each other back then and that I actually attended Sister Hayne's 7th birthday party! SMALL WORLD. And now we are companions and it is so fun! We are having a blast together. :)

I really do love this area. John is back in town and has decided to be baptized on September 21! That's in two weeks! Wooooo! This will be my first baptism and Sister Hayne's first baptism ever in the mission. We are super happy and grateful for the opportunity to teach John. I know that this miracle came through prayers and fasting. I'm so grateful for all of you who fasted on the behalf of John. Heavenly Father really does hear our prayers. I love you all! Best family ever :)
Love

Hermana Angus