Monday, October 20, 2014

I love Corpus

October 20, 2014

Hey family,
Transfers are this week......I am staying in Corpus Christi with Sister Haynes another transfer! I am so, so happy!! We have a lot of work still to do here, and we're super excited to have another transfer together. :)
Nothing too crazy or exciting happened this week, except I made contact with one of Nate's recent converts! She's not a recent convert anymore obviously, but she is still going strong in the gospel and loves her calling as the librarian. She was super excited to hear about Nate.
Well, this letter was short and sweet. I'm doing great and I am really excited to be in Corpus Christi for a 3rd transfer. I love the people here and I feel so blessed to watch our investigators and members come closer to Christ. The church is true, mis amigos!
Love,

Hermana Angus