Friday, October 3, 2014

Estoy entrenando . . . . quisas?


September 1, 2014
Hey everyone!

This week is transfers!! I am staying here in Corpus Christi and Sister Nail is going down to Brownsville! I am super excited to be here another transfer. We are working with some really good investigators and I would have been heartbroken to leave. 

On P-day last week, we went to the Texas State Aquarium! I pet a shark, saw some awesome jelly fish, and watched a dolphin show! We went with our whole district and it was lots of fun. 

I got a call late Thursday night saying that I have been called to train a new missionary!! I didn't sleep a wink that night. I'm just a greenie myself!! Anyways, I drove down to McAllen to attend a trainer's meeting on Friday, and I felt a lot more excited. But then this morning we heard about transfers, and I might not be training this transfer after all.... So I don't quite know what is happening, but tomorrow I will have a new companion, nonetheless. We are going to take Corpus Christi by storm!! 






Also, our boss investigator John comes back this week! He has been gone so long that we worried he would lose interest in the gospel. But we have been keeping in contact with him, and he is excited to keep learning and meeting with the missionaries. Woohoo!

I can't believe it's Labor Day already! Crazy, crazy, crazy. I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys the day off from school! I love y'all. Don't forget to feed your local missionaries. :)

Love,

Hermana Angus